Tax Planning in Franklin, MA
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars and subscribing to a multitude of tax publications.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year. Our tax services are customized to our clients' tax and financial objectives.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
We can be instrumental in specific transactions and desicions such as...
- Evaluation of income tax consequences of various scenarios such as choosing a business entity, like-kind exchanges, buying versus leasing, multi-state office locations, reorganizing, timing of capital gains.
- Reorganizations, mergers & acquisitions; there are a variety of choices when reorganizing, we analyze all of the options to make recommendations and prepare the necessary documentation to meet the regulatory requirements of the transaction.
- Multi-state income and sales tax analysis. States are currently very proactive in their collection process and we strive to encsure that our clients have the knowledge of their multi-state operations from an income and sales tax perspective.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.